Whether you need Spanish translation, Spanish or English proofreading, or live, Spanish-English interpretation, I have the expertise that guarantees your message is precisely honed for your audience. Below are some examples of the types of material I typically translate, but the sky’s the limit.
Translation and Proofreading :
- Marketing Materials (magazines, web sites, brochures, advertisements, product labels)
- Corporate Communications (press releases, speeches, presentations, manuals)
- Publications (magazines, newsletters, book manuscripts)
- Medical (records, consumer information, articles)
- Personal Documents (INS forms, birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, school transcripts)
- Legal Documents (Contracts, agreements, court orders)
- Medical Services
- Social Services
As a registered nurse I regularly provide interpretation for doctor appointments, emergency services, hospitals, pre-op and post-op care, and meetings with social workers and health care professionals. My experience interpreting in educational settings includes, but is not limited to, parent-teacher conferences and Individual Education Plan (IEP) appointments.
To view select portfolio pieces, click here.
All services are tailored to suit your project needs. Please contact me to discuss.